your counseling needs met at your family doctor's office
We offer in-house counseling on Mondays and Fridays with two providers who each have over 20 years of experience in mental health. Londa Revis, LCSW, is with us on Fridays, and, through a partnership with Conway Counseling & Wellness Center, Marian Smith, PhD., joins us on Mondays. Sessions are available to individuals, couples, and families. They work in collaboration with our medical providers to provide services for all individuals--school aged to geriatric. The following are just some of the things our counselors can help you with:
- Therapy for a variety of mental health difficulties, including anxiety, depression, trauma, stress, relationship problems, and parenting difficulties.
- Help with health issues, including obesity, adjustment to disability, health behavior change, and adherence to treatment recommendations.
- Evaluations for memory decline, learning difficulties, trauma related cognitive changes, ADHD, and diagnostic clarification.
- Pre-surgical evaluations for surgeries such as bariatric surgery and spinal cord stimulator implantation.
- Mindfulness, relaxation, and biofeedback for management of pain, health concerns, and emotional difficulties.
To schedule a counseling session, simply call us at 501.327.0110.